Vision4ce (pronounced Vision Force!) Proudly introduces the DCX Video Compression and Storage Solution. This highly customizable solution offers a unique, video compression technology that combines two encoding methodologies—Wavelet Compression and Differential Compression, into a powerful bandwidth optimization tool.
The results speak for themselves! DCX offers improved digital performance for video coding inputs that include analog, USB, JPEG, MPEG-4, H264 and H265 video compression standards. This proprietary compression system delivers a measurable advantage over standard codecs. The chart below indicates the value added, nominal reduction percentages attained by applying the DCX video compression system to the most popular video data transfer protocols.
|Source||Initial File Size||After Compression||Nominal Reduction|
|Analog||6 Mbps||120-150 Kbps||98%|
|USB||250-300 Kbps||20-60 Kbps||80%|
|JPEG/MPEG-4||600 Kbps||120-150 Kbps||60%|
|H265||300 Kbps||64-28 Kbps|
By integrating the latest privacy network technologies with a unique, proprietary AES-based encryption protocol, DCX ensures that the transmittal and video storage procedures protect the integrity and security of transmitted data. This‘Chain of Custody’ security has been granted a US Patent for data integrity.
• Video compression ratio: Supports image sizes from 80 x 60 to 4024 x 4024; Up to 750 to 1 (lossey); up to 350 to 1 (lossless)
• Frame rates: From 1 to 60 fps; up to 256 grayscale support
• Real-time de-interlacing: 640 x 480 video
• Format support: ISO headers support and user-defined encryption metadata; Major audio compression all formats
• Compression ratio control: Precise with variable rate compression for low bandwidth or 3G transmission protocols
• Inline Conversion: includes dual streaming capability
• Average frame size: less than 0.8kb at 30 fps and 320 x 240 pixel
• Ease of installation in hosted or private networks
• Simple integration into popular VMS solutions
• Immediate ROI for cellular and satellite applications
• Continued ROI in storage costs
• Data Security & Patented ‘Chain of Custody’ modules included