Compact Embedded Vision PC
The GRIP VP is a true commercial off the shelf (COTS) high performance embedded PC which is targeted at applications that require high-end real- time processing with high resolution imaging sensors in rugged environments within an extended operating temperature range.
The GRIP VP combines the Latest Intel Core i7 Mobile Processors and is future proofed to easily and affordably incorporate future processing components.
The GRIP VP is designed to fit the latest graphic processors and connector technologies to support the continually evolving and improving high resolution sensors. Within the GRIP VP a combination of convection and conduction cooling ensures minimal heat stress of the components.
Application areas of this technology include surveillance, security, transportation, energy, nuclear, military and first responder sectors.
The EM VP is a high-performance standalone video processing board. Video interfaces are provided for HD and SD video in both analog and digital formats. The primary host interface is through an Ethernet port. Multiple serial links are also provided. Please refer to the specifications tab for DCX product details or contact us directly at email@example.com or call us at Tel: +1.410.384.9181 . Please also check out our other rugged PC and video tracking products. We support customization and quantity discounts.
• Latest Intel Core i7 - Quad Core Processor , 6MB Cache, Integrated Intel HD Graphics
• GTX1050Ti GPGPU (Optional)
• HD-SDI Video Capture modules (x2) (Optional)
• HD-SDI Video Output module (X1) Optional)
• 100GB SSD, 16GB DDR3 memory
• Display –1 x DisplayPort++ (DDI) interface, 1 x HD-SDI, 1 x VGA (Analog/CRT), 1 x LVDS interface (single ch 24-bit, dual ch 48-bit)
• Video 2 – HD-SDI input
• Serial – 2x RS422/485/RS232
• USB – 4x USB 3.0, 4x USB 2.0
• Ethernet – 4x 10/100/1000Base-T
• Storage : 1 x mSATA SSD, 2 x SATA GPIO : 8-bit GPIO
• Audio HD : 1 x stereo input, 1 x stereo output
• Power – DC 11.4 VDC to 12.6 VDC (+/-5%)
• Power consumption – <60W (CPU load dependent)
• Microsoft Windows© 10 IoT, LINUX (optional)
• Weight 2.2 lbs, 1kg
• Dimensions : 275 mm x 240 mm x 111 mm
• Operating temperature -40°C to +71°C (cold plate)
• Storage temperature -40°C to +85°C
• Designed to meet harsh environmental conditions, including MIL-STD-810G, Vibration 516.6 P 0.04g2/Hz at 20Hz –1000Hz, -6dB/Octave at
• 1000Hz – 2000Hz. 60 minutes x 3 axes
• Shock 516.6 35g, 11ms, sawtooth waveform, 3 axis
• Altitude 500.5: 15,000ft, (57.2kPa)
• HD/SDI (SMPTE 292) up to 1080p resolution
• DVI, CameraLink, Firewire, GigE Vision
• GPIO, WiFi, GPS and others
The GRIP VP is fully compatible with
• HD DVR
• 360 Situational Awareness App
• DART video tracker
• Moving Target Detection
• Image Stabilization
• Image Fusion