The Vision4ce CHARM-104 product uses the DART (Detection & Acquisition, with Robust Tracking) detection and target tracking software hosted on an embedded multicore processor board for video tracking and complex image processing applications.
A video tracker analyzes video image sequences from a sensor system (one or more cameras), mounted on a servo controlled pedestal (platform) to keep the camera pointing at the nominated person or object. In this context, a Tracker has two primary processing functions.
• Detecting and locating objects of interest in the video image (object location).
• Controlling the platform (Pan and Tilt) position and rate such that the camera follows the designated object (Pan and Tilt Control).
The CHARM-104 board is a standalone video tracker board of PC104 Plus dimensions (4.5” x 4” or 114 x 102mm) just a little larger than a standard PC-104 board.
Various connectors allow for direct connection to standard industry video and data interfaces. Remote operation is available as an option with control and video data being streamed over the LAN
• 4 x RS232/422/485
• 2 x USB2.0 • 1xUSB 3.0
• GPIO and Analogue input output options
• 10/100/1000 Ethernet
• 4x NTSC/PAL/SECAM Composite Camera inputs. When this option is selected, no digital inputs are available. Use Mini PCIe expansion slot
• Digital video input selectable from HD-SDI, HDMI, RGB or YPbPr
• Two independent video outputs - HDMI and VGA
• Serial ATA 2.5 (SATA) @ 3 Gb/s
• Analogue Video output uses VGA to composite converter module
• +5VDC 7-9 watts
• Operating temperature -40C to +71C
• Passive heat sink available
UK Designed and Manufactured.
US and UK Technical Support