The GRIP Alpha is a true commercial off the shelf (COTS) high performance embedded PC which is targeted at applications that require high-end real-time processing with high resolution imaging sensors in rugged environments within an extended operating temperature range.
The GRIP combines the latest generation Intel Core i7 Mobile Processors and is future proofed to easily and affordably incorporate future processing components.
The GRIP VP provides designed to fit the latest graphic processors and connector technologies to support the continually evolving and improving high resolution sensors. Within the GRIP VP a combination of convection and conduction cooling ensures minimal heat stress of the components.
Application areas of this technology include surveillance, security, transportation, energy, nuclear, military and first responder sectors.
GRIP PCs are rugged high performance computer platforms for image and video processing based on industrial PC hardware which is packaged in rugged, sealed enclosures for use in harsh environment applications. GRIPS provide almost full MILSPEC performance at a fraction of the cost of fully compliant rugged processors. GRIP rugged PCs use high performance Intel Core i7 CPUs and can also include the latest NVIDIA GPUs to support complex graphics requirements or high performance computing applications. Our rugged PCs have been installed in air, maritime, land and vehicle platforms, both manned and unmanned. Please refer to the specifications tab for GRIP Delta product details or contact us directly at email@example.com or call us at +1.410.384.9181 . Please also check out our other rugged GRIP and TRUPER PC products. We support customization and quantity discounts.
• Intel Core i7 - Quad Core Processor , 6MB Cache, Integrated Intel HD 4600 Graphics
• HD-SDI Video Capture module, HD-SDI Video Output module
• 60GB SSD, 8GB DDR3 memory
• Display – DVI
• Video – HD-SDI input
• HD-SDI Frame Grabber
• Serial – 2x RS422/485/RS232
• USB – 4x USB 3.0, 4x USB 2.0
• Ethernet – 4x 10/100/1000Base-T
• Storage : 1 x mSATA SSD
• Sealed to IP67; Designed to Mil Std 810F
• Operating temperature -20°C to +55°C
• Storage temperature -40°C to +70°C
• Internal shock and vibration isolation
• 15.75lb / 7.0Kg
• Dimensions 12.6” x 9.4” x 4.3” (320mm x 240mm x 110mm)
• EN55022 Class A, EN55024
• Part 15.109, Class A
• IEC 60533
• ABS NVR 4-1-11/Table 1; ABS NVR 4-2-7/Table 9
The GRIP Delta is fully compatible with: