The GRIP PC Development Unit (DU) is a desktop version of the rugged GRIP model and is used for product application development and lab testing by using the same components (e.q. motherboard, CPU, GPU, and I/O) as the rugged unit and is therefore functionally comparable.
This variant of the GRIP DU mirrors the Rugged GRIP and is configured as close to the actual hardware as possible without imposing the costs and delays that might be associated with a fully ruggedized system.
GRIP PCs are rugged high performance computer platforms for image and video processing based on industrial PC hardware which is packaged in rugged, sealed enclosures for use in harsh environment applications. GRIPS provide almost full MILSPEC performance at a fraction of the cost of fully compliant rugged processors. GRIP rugged PCs use high performance Intel Core i7 CPUs and can also include the latest NVIDIA GPUs to support complex graphics requirements or high performance computing applications. Our rugged PCs have been installed in air, maritime, land and vehicle platforms, both manned and unmanned. Please refer to the specifications tab for GRIP Delta product details or contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +1.410.384.9181 . Please also check out our other rugged GRIP and TRUPER PC products. We support customization and quantity discounts.
• Latest generation Intel Core i7 Mobile Processor
• NVIDIA GTX 1050Ti
• Up to 64GB DDR3 memory
• 60GB – Up to 4TB SATA III solid state hard drive (MLC or SLC)
• DVI-I, HDMI, or Display Port
• Serial –1 port, RS232 / 422 / 485 capable, DB9
–1 port, RS232 only, DB9
• USB – 4 USB 2.0 or 3.0 (option) ports
• Ethernet – 2 ports, 10/100/1000Base-T, RJ45
• Power – DC 18V to 32V or 90-264VAC
• Power consumption <120W (CPU/GPU dependent)
• 1Microsoft Windows 7 or 10 (32/64 bit)
• Ubuntu or CentOS Linux (32/64 bit)
• Weight 8 lbs
• Dimensions ~16.0” x 9” x 7”
• EN55022 Class A, EN55024
• Part 15, Class A
The GRIP Delta can be supplied with a wide range of analog and digital video capture interfaces, including:
The GRIP Delta is fully compatible with: